Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pedicures


Don't you just love to get a good pedicure? I do. I had my first one for my 50th birthday. My sweet daughter-in-law, Angela, talked me into it and went with me. Once after that I've received a certificate for a pedicure for my birthday and somehow, I got "hooked". Now when summer comes I look forward to a trip to Arizona and a pedicure. Well, I was out shopping with Gracie for her birthday this month and mentioned that I was getting a pedicure the next day. She suggested that getting a pedicure together would be a good birthday present. I thoroughly agreed and we immediately got an appointment for the next day. We both received a french pedicure. Don't you think we look fine? Gracie wanted to be sure there was at least $5 left over from her birthday money, and you know what? There was! Now I look forward to having a pedicure with each of my granddaughters. It was so much fun and a great memory for both of us.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so fun and a great little tradition to start. I hope your trip to AZ was great. I need to call and chat, but things are crazy with swim lessons I have been able to keep teaching, but it is cold. I taught today and it was pouring rain by the end. The pool is heated, but not as warm as I would like it. Love you and I will give you a call soon.

Annie Ruden said...

I love your posts! I love that pic of your bike and the green fields. Very fitting for the theme. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you and dad tomorrow for fathers day! Love ya!

Shawni said...

I'm so glad you got to so that together. It made Gracie's summer! Thanks again.