Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank Goodness for Technology

I'm so grateful to live in a time of such advanced technology. Yes, I know it has it's ups and downs but having come from a world without it, I think I appreciate it more than many. Often when I am reworking a document, save it, attach things... I'm once again flooded with the wonder of it all and how much we can do that would have been a mammoth task just a few years ago.

For those of you who are in school, it's the difference between night and day. When I think about what it took just to create a type written document, especially when it required duplication, the thoughts of carbon paper, white out, and agony comes quickly to mind. There is nothing like experiencing challenges to appreciate blessings and technology is usually a blessing to me.

No comments: