Sunday, May 25, 2008

Glorious Spring!

After a long and weary winter, spring is finally here and I love it! Yesterday we took a long drive to the Palisades Reservoir. It was a rainy day but the drive was breathtaking. We traveled through country that was so overwhelmingly beautiful that my heart about jumped out of my chest. Some may say, that's just because I'm used to Arizona! I do love Arizona, but I also dearly love "green" and we have so much of it here.

Two years ago on June 3rd we made the trip to our new home in Rexburg. I'll never forget driving through that gorgeous Cashe Valley and all the way up with green as far as the eye can see. Often during the long white winter, I would look out the window and picture it in my mind, knowing that one day we would have that sweet blessing again and here it is! I forgot to take a camera so for now you'll just have to picture it in your own mind. Maybe I can add some later.

No comments: