Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Lyla Driggs



Lyla Driggs joined our family on March 31st. It was such a joy to be able to spend a week in Layton with Laurie, Ryan, Kimball (8) Cole (8) Ava (4) and new born Lyla. We get a peek every once in a while as we pass through Layton on our way to and from the Airport. On Mother's day weekend Kimball and Cole will be baptized and Lyla will be blessed. What a joyful time!


Kimball and Cole are now cub scouts. They were off to their first den meeting when this picture was taken - new uniforms!


3 comments:

Annie Ruden said...

Good job mom! This blog is looking great. I'm glad you've caught the vision. Thanks for the update with pictures and all. I love hearing what's going on. Love ya.

Nichols Family said...

Soooo fun! So excited to keep in touch! I can't believe the twins are almost 8! It will be fun to watch Heather's twins grow up too huh? Glad you had fun in AZ before it gets too hot here. :)

Shawni said...

I'm SO excited that you are doing a blog! It's just such a fun way to keep in touch. I loved hearing more about your trip here too. I'm so sad I missed you but I sure appreciate you taking such great care of my family while I was gone. I'll call to catch up soon. Love you!